Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's what we trust in but don't see that keeps us going.




It's a Sister Hazel, Hootie and the Blowfish, Train, Matt Nathanson kind of day. It's cloudy in Austin and cloudy days encourage creativity for me. I feel like the less colors there are outside the more I want to create them.
I really miss the cold fall weather from Fayetteville but hopefully it will start to feel like fall soon. I think that is the best time of year. Everyone is snuggled up with a hot drink and good company. It really brings out the best in most people.


I miss my friends and the environment I was in, this move has really taken a toll on me emotionally but I am faithful that God wants me here for a reason. I want to be obedient to his will on my life and am looking forward to the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment